Monday, February 27, 2006

Our Parents...


My mom is a very smart, kind, polite and hardworking woman. She is like my best friend because I can talk almost anything under the sun with her. She is very approachable and patient. My dad on the other hand is funny, jolly and very sociable. I would crown him the 'Social King'. My in-laws are very nice folks as well. Janet is a very caring, thoughtful and helpful person. Fred is very humourous, wise and helpful. Whenever I think about Fred, there will always be a beaming smile on my face because of the funny and interesting stories that he tells. I love the one about the racoon/squirels on the electric fence!



We are very fortunate to have them as our parents and we are grateful for everything that they had done for us. They are amazing people!!!

We love them dearly with all our hearts!


No comments: